View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 03 330ci 3pdl 89 325i
Well I did it.. The deed is done

So after months of waiting, questions, research, and you guys probably thinking I am full of sh1t, things have come together. ESS Stage 2 ordered, 8.5 psi upgrade soon to come, Zimmerman brakes ordered, talking with MMVs friends to get my last trans swap pieces hopefully shipped my way this coming week.

I am going to wait to install the SC kit after I get the 5 speed swap done and get used to the gears. Seeing as I am race car certified(lol) should be no big deal but if the race car decides to blow up I don't have to pay for it.

Here is where I stand on the mod list:
Catless headers
custom Magnaflow quad tip exhaust
UUC three way adjustable swaybars
Hotchkis spings
EU2 reprogrammed (for 02 codes)
Getting Koni yellows
5 speed swapped with 3.38 diff
ESS TS2

Cosmetics:
Smoked all around
M3 style mirrors
M3 style front bumper
18 inch M6 reps coming soon

Interior:
Carbon Fiber trim
aux input (put it opposite of the DSC and HK buttons (thank you Smolk)
re coloring leather seats-- I am leaving this as a surprise for a later post, I hope you guys like them when I get them done.

Also this year I replaced the entire cooling system minus the radiator, replaced all pulleys, replaced CCV, replaced VCG, and a set of Nexen N3000's surprisingly brilliant tires. Also when spring hits(So like mid February in MO,) I am replacing my end links, tie rods, and control arms.

Future plans, I will daily the car for two more years. Then instead of blowing big bucks on a new car I am going buy an e60 M5 and probably a Z3(Expecting the to be pretty cheap by then.) The 330 will be stripped of everything and be tracked (probably still be my daily lol.)