View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 535i, '99 328i retd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaSigma View Post
Have any other F10 owners been experiencing stalls when the vehicle tries to restart the engine after an automatic stop? I picked up my 2013 535i XDrive in August and have been experiencing this on a regular basis, expecially over the past 3-4 weeks. It mainly appears to happen when the engine has not fully warmed up. I called the dealership to report this, and they said that they have seen the same thing with many of their models and suggested that I could disable A.S.S. until the engine is warm. I can't help thinking though that a vehicle at this price shouldn't have these problems and that BMW must have issued a software fix for it at some point. The other problem for me (besides the embarrasment factor) is that this type of issue could lead to an accident in certain driving situations.

Any feedback on whether others have been experiencing the same thing would be welcome.

Thanks.
This thread only proves what many of us have complained about and stated a year ago... ASS is the stupidest and most dangerous invention in the automotive history.... (or close) , right next to the check engine light.