01-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Admin • Owner • Enthusiast
Location: Santa Barbara
Join Date: Dec 2001
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Originally Posted by elistan
How's the rear-seat headroom compared to the F30 sedan?
Will there be a Gran Coupe version?
What's the function of the fender vent?
Any driveline changes?
What's the price point compared to the sedan?
Will Individual be available in the US?
1) Rear seat headroom will be less than sedan.
2) There will be 3 Series Gran Turismo version;
If a GC is conceived it will be a 3 Series, and not a "4" based on established nomenclature.
3) No appreciable driveline changes.
4) Price point will be positioned slightly higher than sedan.
5) No immediate plans for Individual at the 3 series level.
Order your 2016 BMW Today!
• BIMMERFEST FOUNDER
Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 • The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"