View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:54 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Saab
Wow, a lot of back and forth between people with strong opinions.

My original intent was not to be provoking but just to state my observation and comparison of two brands of vehicles.

Clearly, I overstepped my opinion about the F10 being the worst car ever. Clearly that is not true, but I am a very big fan of BMW's especially my last 5er (the E60) and therefore the bold statement which I humbly retract.

As I stated before I find this board and those on it to be above the norm and really appreciate the advice i received. I will stand on my belief that the current F10 is not a drivers car.

I am not married to the A7 either. It is a wonderful car. To say I lose credibility that I did not pan the seats is stupid. Nobody ever has said that the A7 seats are good, infact its one of the biggest complaints on the audi forums. I do not like them. But, as a rational person I also do not cum over the F10 seats knowing how good the E60 were before them.

As much as it hurts me and others, BMW really missed the mark on the new F10 for those that love the BMW driving feel, specifically those that are the ones that would spend time on these forums! However, obviously they have a hit, sales are great.

And for those that think the A7 is ugly, good for you. You have your opinion. It is not for everyone. Not that it matters but interestingly there is not a day, and I mean it, that I don't get a thumbs up from passing drivers or a nice car remark from people when my car is parked. I have never had that before, nor do I seek it, nor does it matter to me, just a fact.

My post was not to upset, pick fights, or be an A.. I can see how my comment about best car ever was inappropriate.

I really look forward to being back in a BMW (with side bolsters!).

Last edited by mikeriley; 01-13-2013 at 12:57 AM.