View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Swedish Murder Machine

Mein Auto: 328i x-drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by exl_ent_v6 View Post
Guys, I have a quote pending from a broker on the 328i x-drive. I know I over built the car and it's going to come back over my budget. I even had them get prices with US v. ED maybe I can save a few bucks and go on vacation!

Here's what I submitted... take a look and help me narrow down some options. Don't just say "get rid of this you don't need it" help me understand why I really don't need or want it.

2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan ($38,850) ($53,725 with options)
+Sport Line ($2,500)
+Mineral Grey Metallic ($550)
+Cold Weather Package ($950)
+Dynamic Handling Package ($1,000)
+Lighting Package ($900)
+Premium Package ($3100)
+Technology Package ($3100)
+Sport Automatic Transmission with Paddles ($500)
+Harman Kardon Sound System ($875)
+Automatic High Beams ($250)
+Park Distance Control ($750)
+Rear-View Camera ($400)
I actually ordered almost the same car as you and thought it was getting a bit silly sticker wise, so I dropped rear-view-camera, sport auto, HK, and winter package (got heated seats). I also rather doubt that you've any need for the auto high beams.

My car stickered at about $52K and I got it for about $48K on lease. The only option I wish I had stuck with is the backup camera... it would make tail-in parking a breeze... next one will have that for sure, if it's not already a standard feature by then. Also as others point out, in Long Island it's rather questionable if you even need the x-drive.

Last edited by voip-ninja; 01-13-2013 at 08:20 AM.