View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Woodswatchco

Mein Auto: 2013 328i 6sp manual
Dude, You're concerned about budget yet you built a 328i with every possible option?? Sportline is worth it. You gaet a lot for your money. The sport seats are a must and the sportline wheels look great. X drive and heated seats because you live in New York are ok. Harmon Kardon and shift paddles are cool. Ask yourself, will you really use the shift paddles or just floor it when you want more power? The tech, premium, high beams, lighting, dynamic handling, park distance, rear view cameras are all over the top options due to huge cost. A base 328i IS ALREADY LOADED! All the options just make it better. Lets be serious. Good luck with your purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exl_ent_v6 View Post
Guys, I have a quote pending from a broker on the 328i x-drive. I know I over built the car and it's going to come back over my budget. I even had them get prices with US v. ED maybe I can save a few bucks and go on vacation!

Here's what I submitted... take a look and help me narrow down some options. Don't just say "get rid of this you don't need it" help me understand why I really don't need or want it.

2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan ($38,850) ($53,725 with options)
+Sport Line ($2,500)
+Mineral Grey Metallic ($550)
+Cold Weather Package ($950)
+Dynamic Handling Package ($1,000)
+Lighting Package ($900)
+Premium Package ($3100)
+Technology Package ($3100)
+Sport Automatic Transmission with Paddles ($500)
+Harman Kardon Sound System ($875)
+Automatic High Beams ($250)
+Park Distance Control ($750)
+Rear-View Camera ($400)