View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:00 AM
Woodswatchco

Mein Auto: 2013 328i 6sp manual
BJ,
I appreciate all your posts on here but just so you know.... There are people out there who want their sport sedans to lean more towards the sport side than the luxury side. I tried to read the manual for the 328i and all the tech, idrive instructions made my head hurt. I can't believe how complicated it is to do simple things and all the options with idrive. I honestly wish BMW made an "old school" version or the 3 series. They could probably take 200lbs of electronics off the car and lower the price by $3000. I already think the X1 is a prime example of this. Less electronics and the older "platform" make the base price $6000 less and you still get the same engine and transmission. I ended up going with an M Sport manual with Harmon Kardon and red leather. I value going fast, bright colors, a great stereo. I wouldn't even care if the car had idrive. Also my comfort limit on spending was about $40k. I ended up at $41K give or take. Enjoy your loaded beauty. Some of us just can't spend that much and still appreciate BMW.