View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:23 PM

Mein Auto: 1996 Z3 1.9
Hello, new to forum

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. Just bought my first Z3, it is a 1996 1.9. I bought for a daily driver back and forth to work. I was amazed at the gas mileage 34.5. I picked it up from a private owner in Oklahoma, this was a one owner car, with 138,000 miles on it. No dents a few small scratches, but that doesn't matter because I am going to paint it Yellow, I have always wanted a yellow roadster. I will post pictures of before and after pic's. Owner said he always ran 87 oct in her. So I thought I would put some 89 in her. Wow what a difference. I lost 8mpg with 89. Went back to 87 and mpg came back. The only think I found wrong with this car is:

It needs brake pad sensors
Has a rough idle when cold

I didn't think this was to bad for $6150.
Again I bought it for a daily driver, it is 68.1 miles to work one way each morning. So I was worried about it mileage. Oh yeah the speedometer is off about 3 mph when I am running 75 by the speedometer it is really running 72.

I will post pic's what she will look like when I get her painted, when I am able to post pic's. My painter has 1 car in front of me. Does anyone know what color yellow this is?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Color I like.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	357473  
Ads by Google