View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Bond Girl

Mein Auto: 2009 BMW 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
Great Pics!
But are you positive that it's a burned out bulb? Generally, if that were the case you should have had an on-board dash warning about it. My guess is that what appeared to be a burned out taillight is perhaps the "intensive brake" light. If you aren't getting a bulb out warning from your instrument cluster, I probably wouldn't stress over it. (If you have your rear foglights enabled, you could always check it by turning them on. )
Thanks Kat, I'll definitely give the fog lights a go and see what happens. There was no on-board dash warning from my instrument cluster at all, come to think of it. The only instrument cluster warning I'd received all day today was the snowflake, informing me that it was freaking cold outside . It just caught me a bit off guard, because all of the other lights were functioning properly, to include the tail light section in the luggage compartment lid on that same side. Thanks for the tips, they're very much appreciated!

"Just the thing for unwinding after a rough day at the office."
BMW CCA Member 473595

2009 E90 Alpine White | Saddle Brown | Sport | Premium | Comfort Access | iDrive | Steptronic | Super Fantastic | Bavarian Beast