View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:27 AM

Mein Auto: 320d
Quote:
Originally Posted by swb3 View Post
One observation, In sport plus mode it does not fully turn off traction control. Put the car in sport plus mode then hold the DSC button down for about 3-5 seconds and then it shuts all traction control off, you will receive a notification on the dash.

The first picture is the instrument panel putting it in sport plus mode. The second two pictures are after holding it down for a few seconds. You will note on the dash below the speedo the notification has changed to DSC inactive. (Sorry for bad pics)

Off course the standard disclaimer applies, in this mode you are now on your own with no "nannies" present.

PS-I have a Sh** eating grin when I drive mine, its a fantastic car. I could post on a ton of positives, I would not know where to start.
Hi guys. When you disable DSC by holding down that button for couple of second In sport+ mode it kills throttle response. its like it turns back to comfort mode. Has anyone realized that? It show that you are still on sport+ mode (You can see it on the screen) but that doesnt feel like it.