View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:21 AM
The King of Common Sense

Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie_Bandit View Post
People that drive around with their highbeams on.

The ones that try to cut the line on the off ramp and wait until the zebra stripes to try and merge in.

How about people that have their wipers on the fastest setting and its only drizzling.

Or the second a light turns green the a***ole behind you obnoxiously honks his horn like he needs to get home to take a crap. I like to slam the brakes and make him wait.
My pet peeve is inconsiderate drivers.

There are slowpokes who don't keep up with traffic, slowing what is already slow traffic. If they would be more considerate and take off when the light is green, more cars can get across the intersection.

How about people that have their wipers on the fastest setting and its only drizzling. To each his own? This has no direct affect on other drivers. Keep your eyes on the road and potential hazards, not his windshield wipers.

Or the second a light turns green the a***ole behind you obnoxiously honks his horn like he needs to get home to take a crap. I like to slam the brakes and make him wait.

Everyone should be ready to go when the light turns green. In fact, in Germany, the yellow before the green is a warning to you to go when it is green.

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.

Last edited by Dave 330i; 01-14-2013 at 07:24 AM.