View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:56 AM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Live from the Detroit: Whats HOT about the BMW 4 Series Coupe

BMW 4 series coupe

Bimmerfest.com is live at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show bringing you coverage of BMW and other highlights from the show. The biggest BMW news so far is the 4 Series Coupe concept. Successor to the 3 series coupe the new BMW 4 series writes a bold new chapter in BMWs history. Wider, lower, longer and more aggressively styled then the outgoing E92 3 series coupe the 4 series has a love it or hate it styling.

F32 4 series pictures

More pictures of the 4 Series Coupe

The concept 4 series coupe is a preview of what BMW will be releasing as a 2014 model year. The production model will be toned down with smaller wheels and less aggressive front and rear bumpers but the main sheet metal lines will remain.

2014 BMW 4 series

In person the 4 series is the sexiest car out of Munich. The much discussed F30 3 Series front end looks right at home with the aggressive styling of the 4 series. The car is very handsome in person and the side vents are more interested and dynamic then they appear in person. Additional stand out features include:
  • Side 'boomerang' vent appears to be functional
  • Front kidney grills are NOT functional to increase aerodynamic performance
  • Mirrors have F1 style aero spoilers and look great in person
  • It is low! There is almost no wheel gap, something that surely won't be the case with the production car
  • Dash features BMW Black Panel Technology
  • The full leather dash looks amazing
  • The BMW Individual twisted leather interior looks just as bad in person as it does in photos
  • Backseat headroom doesn't look any better then the E92 3 series coupe

BMW 4 series coupe concept

4 series 440i

BMW F32 4 series

Gallery: 4 Series Coupe Concept at Detroit Auto Show

Last edited by tim330i; 01-14-2013 at 09:17 AM.
More about Live from the Detroit: Whats HOT about the BMW 4 Series Coupe

BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 1BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 2BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 3BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 4BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 5BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 6BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 7BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 8BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 9BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 10

Ads by Google