View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 525i
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpScorpion View Post
Thanks again Fortunate Son! I've attatched a few more pics. The rocker panel took the brunt of the impact. The B pillar (without a measurement) seems to be approx 1/4 to 3/8's pushed back. That is just by eyeball of how much the passenger rear door gap overlaps the door well. From these pictures, do you think that these dents can be pulled, or is it way too far gone for that kind of repair? I have started pulling parts out of the car, (backseat, passenger seat, trunk lid, passenger tail light, sunroof, headliner, ABC pillar covers,) and have been bag n tagging things for an easier reassembly. This site and the Bentley have been a huge help with removing things. I have more pics, or can take specific pics of the car if needed. I appreciate any help with this project!
Is the 3rd pic the 1/4 panel or what? I'd like to see a full view of the side and then none of the "a" pillar back to "b" pillar and yet anothe rone from "b" pillar back to rear bumper in order to get an overall view with details. I would use a porta power as much as possible and only replacewhat is truly beyond hope if you want the best shot at a 100% job. that beingsaid, if you have the skill, time, and patience you canreinforce the snot out of the cain and remove and replace everything.