View Single Post
  #1071  
Old 01-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Griffoun Griffoun is offline
.
Location: x
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,380
Mein Auto: x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffoun View Post
I'm cancelling Dish just because what this guy has cost me...

I don't think DISH can buy CLWR at all with $3.3 which doesn't look sincere to begin with, and that also proves to Crest Financial that CLWR doesn't worth what they think should be.

Will see if S can recover today and back in the green today.
DISH totally ruined the party (which is exactly what it wanted to, mission accomplished).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneArch View Post
I agree, I'll wait until the latest earnings before I make a buy.

Long term, they aren't too viable but a quick profit opportunity may be available.

Your thoughts on when to buy? I'm thinking 11-12'ish
If you really want to wait till <$12, that means the current up-trend would be over, and you'd better hope it didn't drop below $11 which is about where the current 50MA is.

Again I don't think the up-coming earning call will have much impact to the share price.

Last edited by Griffoun; 01-14-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Reply With Quote