View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
It's always been that way, nothing is really going to change except there will be more people stepping down from the 328i and newer young people enjoying the BMW brand for the first time.

And just like 335i owners look down upon 328i owners, we 328i folk now have a new group of people to pick on.

Mr. and Mrs. Camry know one thing: a new BMW versus an old BMW. So the more the merrier I say, so long as there are boatloads of E90s out there my status is safe. Keep yours in good shape, ya hear?

I'm surprised you're even posting today. Ironic isn't it? On the very day that the Cadillac ATS is proclaimed North American Car of the Year, BMW launches a vehicle that will destroy it before it ever gets off the ground.

BJ
Your status is no longer because a lot of college grads will be driving the 320i looking just like yours. Before the 320i you might have a semi legit reason to look down on the E90s because indeed a lot of them are driven by 20 year olds.

But now you have to eat the same pills too soon. So come with me and give the ATS a look. Since most of the ATS drivers will be old, you actually will raise your status as someone making it earlier in life than those old farts.