View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 X5 35i Premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkratochvil View Post
But, they look EXACTLY like the BMW Liners that I have, minus the fact that mine are black, have the xDrive logo on them and fasten via Velcro, rather than the posts.

That's been one of the problems in this thread throughout: Some are talking about mats, while others are talking about liners. The Weathertech liners and BMW liners are effectively the same thing. Only difference may be how they fasten. But, that may also just be a difference in sales/product cycles. The 2nd row seat liner appears to have no differences.

I don't think anyone has claimed the OEM BMW mats are Weathtech...
Okay my mistake.. I was not aware that the liners were different from rubber mats in this topic thread. I just assumed people called it either rubber mats or liners but meant essentially the same thing.
2007 525i - Black Sapphire Metallic, Black Nevada Leather, Premium package, CWP, 6MT.