Binding brakes 645
Thanks for some of your replies.
To recap on work carried out:
1. brake fluid has been changed (along with master cylinder)
2. on return from longer journey, car can be pushed along easily in neutral
3. no user error codes coming up at all
4. one set of genuine disc/pads fitted (set #3 which lasted 50% longer), the rest pattern due to cost
5. still not completely sure about DSC but with it turned off disc warping seems at least reduced, possibly illiminated. Need to do more miles to be sure.
6. vehicle has been through x4 mot's (government tests in UK) with no advisories to suspension.
7. faults completely gone when new discs fitted until the first 200+ mile journey
8. have only tried checking disc heat with temp probe since turning DSC off, both discs were at nearly ambient temp after leaving 100 miles of highway to service station with only gearbox and handbrake.
9. vehicle always pulls up straight even when discs warped.
Perhaps it's time to change to a 650 or M6 anyway!