View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:33 AM
hnaz hnaz is offline
BMW CCA Member
Location: Communist Republic of Maryland
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,103
Mein Auto: 128i M, M3, 325is M-Tech
To do the conversion, you will need a donor car. Preferably one that was wrecked from the side, but front or rear will be fine as well, provided the engine is in good condition and the driveshaft is still straight. You will also need to get the electrical components for ECU and so forth.

It is much better and "cheaper" if you had a wrecked donor car.
Reply With Quote