View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:28 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Well, you guys were right. I spoke to the guy who handles special orders in the Western Region and he confirmed that there is indeed a stereo system option that does not appear in the brochures, ordering guides, etc. He didn't know all of the details so he is checking with New Jersey for me. Am I correct, is this other option not compatible with Navigation?

This to me is why the forums are so magical. When you add up the collected experience of all of the members, the knowledge and wisdom exceeds not only of what most dealers know, but also factory folks. Amazing. I should spend more time lurking and learning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynnws7 View Post
Personally I think the Speed Cloth is what makes my car. It keeps the cabin looking very sporty. I originally conf with black Novillo leather but switched speed cloth once I saw it in a photo on this forum. When I picked my car up this Saturday it's the first thing i went for and it's amazing. I love it!!
Can you do me a huge favor and post some photos of your interior? My first choice originally was the cloth, but I chickened out when I saw a few (low-res) photos where it didn't look so good...

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"