View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: LCI 550i Msport
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGray5 View Post
They're all brand new is the point. But looking forward to seeing some reviews from customers before I get too excited. A piggyback is a piggyback and has nothing to do with full engine conversions...only so much that can be done on a piggyback.
In concept yes. The information the piggyback feeds back to the car can have a very direct impact on how the car drives and feels. Especially with how advance the recent bmw ecu's have been. Too much boost and the car will do whatever it can to cut power. This is why almost every tune Bms and Vishnu offers is called "beta". Everything with these two company is beta. Its like their disclaimer for when/if sh*t hits the fan.

2014 LCI 550i M Sport | 3D Design Front Spoiler | BMW Performance Black Kidney Grills | BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler | BMW Performance Gloss Black Diffuser | Painted Reflectors | Wincos 30% Tint | Supersprint Quad Exhaust | AC Schnitzer Springs | MORR VS8.2 Brushed Finished Wheels 20x10R and 20x9F | Michelin PSS Tires 245/35/20F 285/30/20R | M550d 16mm RSB |||More Photos of my car here|||