View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:39 PM

Mein Auto: BMW X5 Diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpcom View Post
re war & serv man, What page please ????
I to have been told by service manager diesel eng. cars "low milage" is not covered!!! they gave me a so called sbi from BMW that states "Low milage on a diesel eng equipped car is not covered but gas powered is covered" several sf bay area dealers have told me the same. yet over the ph they say bring it in, but when I do they say the "Warranty Clerk says "no! not covered"
so please give us the pge no, when I showed the Fremont CA dealer the war booklet the sa said the war booklet I showed him was for the Gas Engine cars yes I know this sounds insane but can't get the issue of the free oil change past the war clerks...?
also how did you contact BMWNA to have them tell you they will get back to you?? Sounds a lot like "THe check is in the Mail" I hope you're not sitting there holding your breath because of what some clerk told you, please names and phone nos.
Email is CustomerRelations@bmwusa.com and it took a while to get it resolved, in the end they did say that low mileage oil change is covered for diesels