View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:42 PM

Mein Auto: x3,x5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRV99 View Post
That is true in some sense. I am more worried about the other drives with there 75k all season ties on a minivan driving too fast while talking on the phone. That is when I want dedicated winters compared to M+S. Then again dedicated season tires vs All season debates will always happen. The ones who cheated tire/rim companies from buying a senseless extra set of tires vs the best performance for both seasons.

ps. I have been running winter/summer sets as long as I can remember and I actually pay less for tires in the long run.
No question, other drivers and situational awareness of their locations and control (or lack of) is important.

And I respect your choice to run dedicated seasonal tires, certainly there's nothing wrong with that. I think those of us who choose to run all seasons get a little tired of hearing how we are doing something wrong, despite many of us having no issues whatsoever with all season performance. It tends to feel like less of a debate, and more of a "talking to".