View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:57 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
That is not "opposite," you are not disagreeing with me, just triying to put it in another angle. The timing aligned with each move Caddy has made with the ATS, that is very telling. They could have brought the 320i here long ago, why now, on this very day? BTW, did you see the last comment I added? Caddy is now doing $299 special on the 2.0T, not 2.5L anymore.

Don't steal my logic then pretend it is your own and different from mine If you like to disagree, then say something different, of your own.
I don't follow the comings and goings of cars I will never buy, so no, I don't know what cat and mouse game you're dreaming BMW was playing with a company that makes a car that doesn't sell. I don't know what a 2.0T or a 2.5L is either; please don't tell me, it doesn't matter.

There is no way that BMW would view the Cadillac as a legitimate threat. Current sales bear that out in spades. You think BMW is secretly trying to undermine Cadillac. I think BMW is simply being opportunistic. That's the "opposite" I refer to.

BMW just had the biggest year in their history. They have a cheap 3 Series that sells everywhere else on Earth except the United States. Mercedes Benz just announced a low-end C Class called the CLA that starts at....you guessed it....$30,000.

Hmm. I don't know, maybe, just maybe, that's the car they're taking action against. Ya think?

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®