View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F10 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_12345 View Post
'14 E63 4Matic is more desirable to the 99% of the drivers as a result of the AWD + gobs of HP.

The remaining 1% of drivers, who track their cars will continue to appreciate the power and RWD of the M cars.
I bet 99% of the members on this forum never track their cars, and are primarily concerned with how good their car looks and if they can enter/exit the on ramp quicker then the next car ...
So of the 1% of buyers who can afford to purchase this car, and the 10% that can lease it, I would bet that over 90% of them never get either of these cars. Now take into account the 99% of those that desire AWD, apparently did not exist when compared to the 75% of the country that does not need all wheel drive. This 100% who hate to be called 1% but make up the 20% described above then in turn only purchase 3% of the 99% preferred. Subtract that from the original 1% and their you have it.

Crystal clear evidence that 50% of people will agree and disagree their is no such thing as an M5 killer. Both have their enthusiast and not everyone cares about all wheel drive.

When effective, my numbers are rounded to whatever percentage made my argument sound most believable.