View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:39 AM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidM1975 View Post
This is what I can now see on bmwusa.com when I go to tracking. All info seems correct, do you think I should still get the VIR and window sticker from my CA? KK I hope your tracking screen will look like this soon too - it looks like you should expect to see this Tuesday/Wednesday next week. The website seems to have a day or two delay vs the phone system. One thing that makes me wonder is why it says Performance Summer Tires and All Season Tires below that. Am I getting two sets of tires?
Congrats on getting this far, you're on your way.

Disregard everything on that tracking screen, close your browser for three weeks, add the BMW phone number to your Favorites, and keep hitting 'redial' every day at 5PM.

You need the VIR to confirm every option properly, so get it just for peace of mind. The VIR is "God". The BMW tracking site is "awful".

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®