View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2002 BMW 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by King 5 View Post
Im running the H&R sport springs with Billy Sport struts on my 528i with 17" wheels. No rubbing in my case but I'm not sure about yours. In your case it will only lower your suspension from sport .25 of an inch i believe, i could be wrong. Overall I love the setup though.
I don't believe 0.25 of an inch is enough and never heard of Billy Sport Struts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikesE39 View Post
funny... i was just looking at this last night. but i want a drop of around an inch. i also have the sport. .25 isnt gonna justify spending 300 dollars.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by illesztE39 View Post
if you want to go lower look at the eibach sport springs
I love the height of your car in your signature. Only problem is, the eibach sport springs are those for cars with non sport suspension or with sport suspension. When looking online it said not for cars with sport suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikesE39 View Post
How much is a set of those springs. I have oem sport shocks and don't want to change those. Just want to lower a little. I like your stance so that's what il do.

Sent from my PG86100 using Bimmer App
Was possibly thinking the same thing :P
19" Alpina Reps, H&R Sport Springs (50464), Business unit with GROM Ipod Interface, BMW LED 10w AE bulbs, AFE Cold Air Intake Stage 1, Black Kidney Grilles, M5 rear lip, Extreme Bright LED License plate lights