View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:22 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by krash View Post
When we closed the deal the other night, they said they only had 1 slot for the 335 and it was South Africa.

I am going to call back tonight to get an update.
Depending how impatient and anxious you are, contacting every dealer within a 50 mile radius wouldn't be a bad idea either. To get your business, most would match the deal you already have in place, maybe even better it, and get you in your car weeks faster.

I find the bigger the dealership the faster I get my car. It stands to reason that the larger dealerships get a lot more allocations each month, and if all the small guys have to do is sell out of their allocations there's no incentive to make deals happen cheaper and faster. My worst deals were with small dealerships in New Hampshire and Southern New Jersey. The dealerships that I actually wound up getting my cars from were in Boston and Paramus, two of the biggest dealerships in the entire country.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®

Last edited by boltjaM3s; 01-16-2013 at 02:24 PM.