View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Active Hybrid 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisF02 View Post
First off, its rude to get a new toy - err rather new VERY NICE toy and not share pictures with the rest of the class sir...

Also I'm glad I have the same CR Spotless System you do, I feel special now

I gotta say, I very much admire your collection, if I had the means - my garage would be very similar to yours

Could you take some pics of your G63, although I couldn't swing a "63" model, the "550" is more in my range, also are they still only special order, were you able to get deals or just sticker? I know the new AMG models are in high demand.

Hey man! CR Spotless system rocks! The G63 is almost impossible to get, unless you want regular black on black. We got a matte, yet not dull silver with silver/grayish and black 2-tone interior and piano black high gloss wood. Pretty sweet! There are NO deals on the AMG G -Class. All dealers are $10-30,000 over sticker. We paid $10k over sticker :-O So against our principles, but we lost 2 trying to haggle and negotiate. So we just bit the bullet. The awesome!!! discounts we got on The Ghost and Phantom made up for it, and the Bentley had a nice discount too. It all worked out! I think the G550 is at sticker, but with little or no discount!