View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Gib mir Feurschutz!

Mein Auto: 2013 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutsch100 View Post
Hey man! CR Spotless system rocks! The G63 is almost impossible to get, unless you want regular black on black. We got a matte, yet not dull silver with silver/grayish and black 2-tone interior and piano black high gloss wood. Pretty sweet! There are NO deals on the AMG G -Class. All dealers are $10-30,000 over sticker. We paid $10k over sticker :-O So against our principles, but we lost 2 trying to haggle and negotiate. So we just bit the bullet. The awesome!!! discounts we got on The Ghost and Phantom made up for it, and the Bentley had a nice discount too. It all worked out! I think the G550 is at sticker, but with little or no discount!
That's nuts, there still is demand for that ultra-exclusive SUV niche, I am a little surprised they didn't offer the G65 on this side of the Atlantic. With that type markup indicates some pretty strong pent up demand. Only thing I wouldn't go for is the chrome brush guards, not my thing. Otherwise I've always fantasized about the GWagen since I was a kid.

2013 BMW 750i - Coded, Executive, Lighting, Cold Weather, M Sport, M 303 Wheels, 5% Tint, Conti DWS Tires, 3M Bra, Vinyl Black Gloss Roof Wrap, Exhaust Flap Mod.