View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Gib mir Feurschutz!
Mein Auto: 2016 750i xDrive
Originally Posted by Deutsch100 View Post
Hey man! CR Spotless system rocks! The G63 is almost impossible to get, unless you want regular black on black. We got a matte, yet not dull silver with silver/grayish and black 2-tone interior and piano black high gloss wood. Pretty sweet! There are NO deals on the AMG G -Class. All dealers are $10-30,000 over sticker. We paid $10k over sticker :-O So against our principles, but we lost 2 trying to haggle and negotiate. So we just bit the bullet. The awesome!!! discounts we got on The Ghost and Phantom made up for it, and the Bentley had a nice discount too. It all worked out! I think the G550 is at sticker, but with little or no discount!
That's nuts, there still is demand for that ultra-exclusive SUV niche, I am a little surprised they didn't offer the G65 on this side of the Atlantic. With that type markup indicates some pretty strong pent up demand. Only thing I wouldn't go for is the chrome brush guards, not my thing. Otherwise I've always fantasized about the GWagen since I was a kid.
2016 BMW 750i xDrive M-Sport