View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 740 Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutsch100 View Post
I might need to update my Profile. I might have "upgraded" to The Phantom shortly after Christmas Our dealer located the only Silver Phantom with black nappa leather in the USA, and a trade deal on my Ghost was offered, that seriously could not be passed!!! There are some things about The Ghost that were awesome and I am getting used to not having...The Phantom does not have or offer cooled seats, head up display, Comfort Access, Owner's manual loaded in car via iDrive, but The Phantom is now officially THE BEST car I have ever owned, or will ever own. The sad thing about owning a Phantom....is that it is all down hill from now, LOL. I'll try and post more pics later! It is truly a work of art, and it's insane the amount of leather, wood and metal everywhere (the trunk, vanity mirrors, headliner, glove box & storage areas are either swathed in nappa leather or lamb's wool...I am still finding details everywhere. The all LED headlights and driving lights are pretty awesome, and the silky smooth V12 and all new 8 Speed transmission are near flawless! I cannot believe the amount of work and detail that artisans put into this car!!

Here is a picture our salesguy snapped of my Phantom, the day it arrived in CA and was getting ready for it's PDI (England to New Jersey to Pasadena

And here she is, the day she was delivered, nice and snug in our garage (She would not fit nose first....She is about 230 inches long :-o). We had to jackhammer and re-do the cement work at the back of the garage, and now I can pull in nose first....so much easier than backing in and aligning the USS Constitition, he he he
Sooooo. . . I may be clairvoyant.... Your welcome...

2013 740 Li
2007 G35 (trade-in)
2003 Z06 (Black, 50th Anniversary)
2001 Z06 (Torch Red)