View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:47 PM
Boosted

Mein Auto: 03 ///M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Roots View Post
At least its not just me ... some of the comments on this thread are absurd. Im finishing up some maintenance on my car and the seller of the M5 is going to come over when i'm done and we are going to swap cars and go for a nice drive - and possibly negotiate a trade afterwards.

Honestly - I like the color of the car. I probably wouldn't have painted it that color myself - but really none of you know if its of poor quality or not.

I started the thread to get realistic advice because I know the car isn't worth 17,500. I originally offered him 13k or a possible trade of my E39 + cash.

If you dont like the car or the headlights thats fine - and I do appreciate the advice on getting a PPI and having someone look it over to see if there has been any damage from an accident - but really all of you saying its worth $1 or $2 is just childish. Especially you h3 - you really have no room to talk with all the fake ///M swag you had installed on your car...

Thank you to those who took this thread seriously and offered credible advice. Ill update when I get a chance to drive the car - because ultimately that is really all I am concerned about - as cosmetic options really dont make much of a difference to me - and is something that can easily be changed.

SR
Quote:
Originally Posted by hh3uunp View Post
There's no fake ///m swag on my car. Straight OEM here nagga (yeah I'm white so I can't say the N word)

BTW you wish you had my car and I'm buying a m5 this weekend if the price is right

yall N*GGAS are funny

RK Supercharged @ 501wheel horsepower
Supersprint Headers,
Evolve Alpha N Tune,
CNS lightweight dm flywheel/Spec clutch,
ST coilovers,
Eibach Rear Sway bar/Beast Power Brackets,
Drilled slotted Rotors/Akebono Euro pads,
Magnaflow 14816 Mufflers

Last edited by LalaRay; 01-16-2013 at 09:53 PM.