View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Worlds Foremost Authority

Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
Quote:
Originally Posted by beden1 View Post
How was the seating room in the interior? The pictures look like it's a bit tighter as compared to the C6.

I checked with my friend who owns a local Chevy dealership and he was under the impression the Philly show will have one on display (maybe the one you saw in NYC)?. I was planning to attend Friday night for their pre-opening where attendees can sit in the cars, but I got tagged for another obligation. I'm now going on Saturday.
I did not find the interior to be cramped and I sat in both the drivers and passengers seat. In both cases there was someone sitting next to me,
I found the interior to be acceptable, and it did not feel cheap, Certainly up to the level if the F30 I sat in last week. Not at the level of Ms, Audio's Jag XKR or our friends new Porsche Panamera but I felt it was very acceptable for a sports car in this price range.

It will be interesting to see what you think after you see it, One of the guys that was part of our group (The Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society) has a C7 on order. He is a real Corvette devotee and has a collection of 18 Corvettes with every body style represented. I am not sure when he will be taking delivery,

CA

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory