View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:17 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: e46, X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CE750Jockey View Post
Here we go yet again. The latest "3 Killer". Only this one is uglier than all the previous pretenders. Somebody wake me up when the next-in-line-to-the-throne comes up. The only legitimate competition to the 3er is the Audi. And they've come up short, thus far.
who is calling this the latest 3 killer?

I think that Lexus caters to a different buyer than BMW.....

If you check both sides of the coin, a lot of the people on the Lexus forum like the new IS, and almost everyone on the BMW forum hates the new IS, and Lexus in general.

In fact, most here have no interest in Lexus, Acura and Infiniti, and vice versa.

I like Lexus because of their stellar reliability, and I have had some problems with every one of the four BMWs I have had....same goes for Acura and Infiniti....

And even Cadillac.

There is no point to these discussions, most of you would be very very hard pressed to ever consider a Lexus/Acura/Infiniti, Cadillac, etc...

Just keep buying the BMWs, if that is what makes you happy. Nothing wrong with that, to each his own.

BMW customers just don't like the Asian counterparts....(but it is amusing to me how many of you seem to have a Toyota, Honda, Nissan etc. as a second car, kid hauler, minivan, SUV etc etc...)

You like the reliability when it favors you, but not in the luxury segment I guess.