View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:24 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post

I bought the car I wanted and it honestly does not bother me that it looks identical to cars that cost considerably less.

CA
+1

For those who want a little bit of attention and enjoy the pat on the back the roundel brings, nothing changes. I've been driving 3 Series since 2006 and I've yet to run into anyone remotely close to the type of 'performance enthusiast' persona we've got going on here. No one I've ever run into or come across could look at my cars and differentiate them from any other E93, E90, or F30 on the road.

To the inside world, we know the difference between a $55,000 335i and a $30,000 320i.

To the outside world, we're all painted with the same brush, we're all driving $60,000 yuppie status symbols.

I don't care either way, I just love my F30, I've got no skin in the game, but that's real-world perception.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®