View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:54 PM

Mein Auto: Subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by g37to335i View Post
I did the exact thing, in my case I am in NJ and there were only 9 335x drive EB within 200 miles of where I am per auto trader.com. Only 4 had the options I wished to pay for. The one in MT Laurel was 61k and that was an overkill. The other dealerships were not budging and found one in Delaware for just over 59 but there were willing to give me 3k off, with incentives came to 6k off. Drove about 250 miles to get her. The 250 miles drive back were memorable

I never called Bloomfield BMW, they are not too far away from where I am. I should have done that
It's all good man. looks like you got a car you will enjoy for a long time. Originally I wanted the 6spd MT, however, i noticed both Audi (s4) and BMW were moving towards the sports automatic. I thought it was time I gave it a shot; so far other than me trying to press on the 'phantom' clutch ... I seem to like the Sports automatic. I can never say it is better than MT, but it is very comparable as long as you get over the fact that you don't have clutch in and shift