View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:16 PM
Dark Knight

Mein Auto: '13 BMW 535i M Sport
Hell not!!

I'm absolutely infatuated with this car. IMO perhaps the most perfect overall car in the world for me, meets all of my needs in about every which way I wanted. Couldn't think of another one I'd rather have that doesn't cost a very considerable amount more (especially considering my initial budget was higher than what I'm spending on this, but this just swayed me toward it so well).

EDIT:

Okay perhaps the 6 Gran Coupe would be my ultimate, however at 6'4 the headroom is too tight up front and seating position not ideal, not to mention although being probably the most gorgeous 4-Door on the market to me, I don't think it's that much better looking than the F10, if even better looking at all, considering IMO the F10 always looks good and "right", and the 6 GC sometimes looks awkward and "off", yet then sometimes jaw dropping.

So, yeah, I reiterate my position with the F10.

Ordered: 2015 Porsche Macan S / SportDesign.

Ex MB's: 11/10/06 E350 "Sport", 02 S500 w/ Every Option.

Last edited by K-A; 01-18-2013 at 05:24 PM.