View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Re-Badged

Mein Auto: 2015 C63 AMG S
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhman View Post
OP, slightly off-topic but now after 3 months / 1200 miles of ownership, how do you like the M3? I know the real fun begins after break-in but I suspect that you have some thoughts and/or regrets.

I read an earlier post where you almost purchased the C63. I'm not going to start a one vs. the other but in general I like the C63. Pros and cons to both and by extension the RS5. However, for a new vehicle, the value proposition is in favor of the M3. Your deal, at $8k under invoice, wow, speechless.

What color interior did you get? If leather, extended or standard?

On-topic, looks like 1 quart below capacity.
The only regret I have is for not getting an M3 sooner. I was very close to getting a C63, I had actually put in my order for it and I would of had it in May. Honestly though, as much as I love the C63 and that monster 6.2L engine, the M3 is just so much more rewarding. The harder you drive it, the better and better it gets. Nothing feels as tight, or as balanced as the M3. The RS5(Audi is across the street from BMW) was nice but the reward wasn't as great. I love the way that car looks though. I have been an avid fan of what the M3 was about for years. High revving naturally aspirated engine, and balance. Nobody else has been able to find out as of today how BMW balances the M3 so well. There's a reason the S65 has won engine of the year every single year since it's inception in the M3 coupe.

I have Le Mans Blue Metallic, on Black Extended Leather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Half the fun of succeeding in life is fighting the fight and making it.