View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 328xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
If you go 320xi kill the leather and put the $ towards Nav. The LCD screen is the centerpiece of the interior, and if you don't have the widescreen display it looks awkward to go 4:3.

Also, if either of you uses an iPhone or an iPod you need to get the BMW Assist w/ Enhanced Bluetooth & USB option to have any modicum of decent integration and functionality.

BJ
Forgot about this, my car has it in the tech package. Might be another reason to just get the 328xi with the tech package because it got Nav and the iphone integration.

My wife wants leather, I am not too worried about the payment being in a specific range, its more about paying for stuff she doesn't need or use and I like to get a good deal as much as the next guy.

My wife is a reasonable pedestrian driver (wouldn't believe it though if you look at the tickets on her driving record) so the lower horsepower would do ok for her.

Need to do a little more math and also curious about the residual and money factor differences and what the end result is. Not sure when I can see those though. I also noticed they did get rid of the Ultimate Package on the 328xi.

Thanks for your feedback