View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:11 AM

Mein Auto: 1997 bmw 740 il
sinaiflash

chrisn7 thank you for your info, you sound as though you are knowledgeable on this subject. I think it is going to help dalejr00. My car does not have a nav or tv. The radio and cassette light comes on, it shows channels, if you put a cassette in it will change channels but no sound. The cd is probably junk the part that holds the cd's was frozen in the unit and had to be pried out so it's probably junk. I never know when but the radio comes on every few months sounds great but when i shut the car off it will not come on again or when i turn on the lights or hit a bump while backing out of the driveway it goes off and that's it. in simple terms, it acts like there is a loose connection. If you eliminated the things that my car does not have and applied the process that you did in your last message, what would you think i'd need to get this thing working? Also when i apply light braking i get a shimmy in the steering wheel, but when i apply more pressure the shimmy goes away any thoughts on this. Thanks for your help.?