View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '98 M E36/7:'13 F30 RWD
ATS was packed here in Detroit. They had a 2.0t 6mt performance with a nice twin 5 spoke 19" wheel I had not seen before. I sat in it, materials were nicer than in photographs, leather was of a softer grade than the 3 series. Back seat and trunk were tight, the F30 is far better here.

I liked it a fair bit. If the price had been right on one and not my F30 I would have been fine to own it regardless of what people think about Cadillac.

The C7 debut was packed, people we're 10 deep around it. I walked over to the one car hanging on a wall as there was no crowds and got an excellent picture. All my friends here are engineers so they did not like my talking about how good the new Porsches are and instantly said the new C7 will be so much better. I am in GM country right now, it's very hard to reason with them lol.

E36/7: Dinan/RMS stage 2+ blower@13lbs of BOOST! 18" BBS LM's, too much more to list
F30: ForgeStar F14 19's summer-OZ Superleggera 17's winter/Rogue Catback/Integral Audio/AFE intake scoop/BMS stage 1