View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac2012 View Post
Un-bleeping-believable. You guys ought to get a room. How would you feel if someone you loved were killed by a driver falling asleep at the wheel? Mightn't you wonder if that person had had an ounce of sense they would have found a parking lot and taken a brief nap? I'm often amazed at how much difference a ten minute nap makes. If I get one of those 'beginning to nod off' feelings when driving I don't hesitate. I get off the freeway, recline the seat and take a nap. Damn it feels good. Waaaaaay better than that feeling of fighting to stay awake while driving.

And who knows what the lady was doing in the parking lot. Maybe her son had an appointment at the doctor nearby and they were early. It is of course unclear what happened. Maybe she was an ass from the git go maybe she wasn't. Still the borderline perverted love affair that diesel PU owners have with their GDed sanctified engines is a trip. Get over yourselves people. We listen to our engines for long enough out of the day on the highway. Uno mass, por favor:

Yeah, turn the GDed thing off, wanker boy!
seems like anger issues when it gets into hurling names ...

It's ALL perspective - get some. No - I am NOT addressing YOU!