View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2002 BMW 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbleB View Post
Well, you would be correct in the sense that there is an Alpina B10 driving around Duluth. I would know, because it's mine but the one you're seeing recently is actually a 528i that I made my winter cruiser, which I also made look exactly like my B10. I would never subject an Alpina to the Minnesota salt, ever. And you're wrong, it's not daddy's car, it's mine, bought and paid for. But both of them are debadged, except for the roundels, so props on recognizing it! And it's not for sale...
Love Alpina. I have Alpina replica wheels on my e39 which I have received nothing but compliments for from everyone, no one can even tell. You have any pictures of your B10 or your 528 Alpina look alike? Where did you buy the B10 from, were they ever sold in America or it was shipped from Germany? Don't mind me for all the questions just love Alpina
19" Alpina Reps, H&R Sport Springs (50464), Business unit with GROM Ipod Interface, BMW LED 10w AE bulbs, AFE Cold Air Intake Stage 1, Black Kidney Grilles, M5 rear lip, Extreme Bright LED License plate lights