View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2002 BMW 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbleB View Post
I don't have pictures as of now..that may come later. I bought it from a guy in Canada that had imported it from Germany. It was a helluva deal otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Your car looks awesome. I kind of skimped on the 528 and didnt buy the Alpina style wheels, just stuck with the stock BBS for winter driving...no sense in ruining $1200 wheels in salt.. I only drive the B10 on rare occasions in summer, the 528 is my DD.
Thank you for the compliment. Those wheels I bought were not cheap but definitely a very nice replica wheel. As for your B10 thats sweet, never seen any B10's here in Canada just a lot of 530's and the occasional modded other e39's. Otherwise thats not bad, i wouldn't drive it either in the winter. This is the first winter im driving my 540i, but I have my beat up style 66's on my car now and saving my good Alpina style wheels for the summer. Wouldn't want to ruin those baby's in Canada's harsh winter. Otherwise that's pretty cool though about the B10
19" Alpina Reps, H&R Sport Springs (50464), Business unit with GROM Ipod Interface, BMW LED 10w AE bulbs, AFE Cold Air Intake Stage 1, Black Kidney Grilles, M5 rear lip, Extreme Bright LED License plate lights