View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:26 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 05 645Ci
When it's new, twice a month. When it's old, once every 3 months or when it's super dirty. The older it gets, the less I care.

I've only owned silver and black cars. Silver is no maintenance. Black is impossible to keep clean, a week and it's dirty, but love black the most. Had a light grey once, but it always felt like a chick color. So other than a nice silver, like Wesley Snipes says, "always bet on black." Can't remember what horrible movie that line was from lol.

Anyway, my color choices seem to be broadening lately, saw a really nice black/maroon color on the new beemers, not sure the name, but someone had a beautiful new 7 in that color on the board. That iced-out brown is nice too. Of course, highland green on a mustang.

The 6 might be a different story, one of the more beautiful cars I've owned. The lines on this thing are perfect. So far had her about a month, washed it once. Fully detailed when I got her though. The black sapphire metallic seems to have some specs of blue in the color.

Last edited by GetMeABeer; 01-21-2013 at 05:29 AM.