View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:39 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 1999 540i
Its my car, ill do whatever i want to it. But might as well tell you. I decided against the lambo doors. Even with the mad hook ups i have its a bmw. The 4 12s arent more then a couple hundred pounds and once beauty board is done will look as clean as possible and sound ten times better then any stock set up. The car is already black. But im going to put another coat on top and re clear it and murder out the rims. The box with all the speakers in it probably weighs 120 at most. Then new aftermarket deck. Wasnt happy with it but it looks cool so ill take a pic of it tomorrow. Car is a mess from project. Also installed the viper 5901 alarm system in it. Just going to put a pioneer in there since those have a good sub output and split the sound nicely. My buddy told me keep it as subtle as possible on the outside. Even the inside i decided to keep everything stock but the system. Today im going to have it looked at to make sure engine is okay. It isnt performing well. I know the temp sensor is off idk if thats it though. Main goal as of now is to make sure everything is running as clean as possible. Because if i turbo it even if it runs fast it wouldnt be meeting its full potential and can damange it later on, dont want it covering up the problem. Tomorrow is the day to get it to run stock. Then its turbo timeeee.