View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:47 PM

Mein Auto: 1999 Alpina B10
Unfortunately it's just the 3.3 (I wanted the 4.6 but I had to take what I could get). I will post pictures...but it's -28 degrees Farenheit here, and cameras don't work so well. Not to mention I'm not going to go out there to take pictures when it's this cold. Why I like the B10 more than an M5 is not only because everyone has an M5 (you know what I mean), but because I hate driving manual on hills, which is all Duluth is. And because it draws attention of only certain people that know what it is, instead of just having EVERY person that has internet come up and talk to you about your M5 and the specs they read online. It truly is an amazing experience when you're driving around town and find exclusive people that truly admire Alpina's and not just every 5-series that looks cool. The best part is what "northern boy" was talking about me beating 'ricers' in races... All of the uninformed, low-life kids (who use either drug money or mommy and daddy to get body kits, and thats it) always convene in one spot and when I pull up and ask if they want to race, they just think they're racing a heavy luxury-packed 5-series, which they are, then I whoop their asses and they go cry that I was cheating blah blah. Just another perk: Hearing grown men and teenage "bad-boys" cry.

Last edited by doubbleB; 01-21-2013 at 01:49 PM.