View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:45 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 911 C2S
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRM001 View Post
Hi again, and sorry but I could not find the answer for this on the Wiki, and if I did it seems I am just confused on the following:

In bmwconfig.com I saved a configuration which by default displays (on the right) U.S.Port of Entry cost, MSRP and Invoice, but the drop down has the option for "European Delivery Munich pick up" (which is cheaper). Which is the cost I should be looking for since I am "picking up the car" in Europe but they will deliver it here to the dealer in the U.S. http://s1.bimmerfest.com/forums/images/smilies/iono.gif

Thanks again.
Claudio
What is up on the next episode of "The View"? Claudio, welcome to Bimmerfest first of all, where the guys speak are often rough but the wealth of information make it worth it. You look at the European Delivery. A typical deal would be to take the Euro delivery invoice and add $1,000 with all options at cost, but it depends on the market, the area, the car you are getting (you have not said yet what are you getting). This is suggested on the worksheet at the bottom, it is all there, and it is indeed all in the search function. We are glad to help you, but for your own benefit, all the questions you ask are very easy to answer either on the wiki, with the search function, or even in the bmwconfig.com spreadsheet.

Now I am sorry for even thinking like this, but what is the definition of troll again?

Last edited by neurom; 01-22-2013 at 03:48 AM.