View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:21 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E60, E71, E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKD View Post
08 335i coupe 76k. Have done all scheduled service under warranty. Brake job was 1200 front and back the rotors cost bucks. Am told by my mechanic that water pump should be replaced around 80k. Oil changes done every 7.5k. Nothing else other than scheduled stuff And runs like new. However, I bought it used at 30k miles and with cost of maintenance and wear And tear (brakes), it is cheaper to get a new one so I ordered the last of the e92 before it goes Eco green. Test drove new f models and hated the elect steering and Eco crap. The nav is extremely annoying like it was an after thought with no more room and added at the last minute. That being said, if I had he car free of a loan I would probably have kept it.

Anyone looking for a 6mt? One of a kind Titan silver with red corral prem nav sport fire seats and hk sound.
yeah I hated the new eco-green and steering fell of F30.

BTW, I am not sure buying new is cheaper even with maintenance, 3-yr old BMW drop half of it's original value. But if you hang on to car for a while buting new is the way to go.

Go get 335is with N54, before it's gone.