View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 05 645Ci
Well, to kick it off, had a boring night.

Went to fill up my tank at the Sunoco, because I like their 93 ultra and that they don't charge extra for using credit cards. So it just started to snow. Like thick, heavy, wet snow that was building up fast. I pull into the station and the attendant starts to fill it up. Then goes behind my car and starts writing something in the snow on my trunk. No big deal, but I thought what the hell? Why is he doing that? So I got out of the car and said what's up bro? Then walked around back, fully expecting to see like a curse word or him calling me a name or something stupid, but the guy is drawing like squares and shapes in the snow on my car. I'm like what are doing bro? Please don't do that. He didn't say anything and just stood there with a stupid look on his face staring at his picture. So I waited until my tank was full, closed it up, said thanks, waited until he walked away and brushed off his masterpiece of artwork on my car, like no thanks buddy!

It's like whatever, but who does that? So freaking weird! Like dude, don't touch my 6!