View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 435i GC pending
Quote:
Originally Posted by lair12 View Post
Waiting for arrival on Thursday from the shipper in Florida!! The final price agreed to was $43,850 plus $600 fees, etc. I'll pay sales tax when it gets back to NC.

MSRP for 2013 would be $57,925, but I could order with about 8.5% off this number and have it new for $53800 including some dealer fees and district ad fees. So I figure I saved about $10K which I feels is a pretty good deal.

From what I can see the only difference is that the 2012 does not have autostart...which most on this board seem to turn off anyway. I got the full CPO report and it is totally clean; the tires show 7mm in the center, which is pretty good for 15,000 miles. Brake pads are 11mm and 9mm. The car is loaded with everything but premium radio, auto-high beams and parking assist (which was not offered, I think). Still have balance of BMW Assist, and signed up for that yesterday without any problem. Oh, don't forget that I have full warranty now longer than the new car as it goes to December 2017!!! That is worth about $2500 itself.

Specs:
Cold Weather I
Cold Weather II
M Sport
Premium Pkg
Tech Pkg
Dynamic Handling
Cargo net
Head's Up display
Congrats! Post some pictures once you have received it.